EVERLAST PowerARC 140amp Lift Start TIG / Stick IGBT Welder Dual Voltage
The Everlast PowerARC is a perfect machine as far as welding is concerned. The product has all the features which are there in perfect arc welding equipment. From an excellent DC arc to extraordinary digital display, the welder has everything which you need for faultless and professional welding.
The quality of the equipment can be understood from the fact that a reputable brand name like Everlast is associated with it. If you are looking for a smooth and comfortable welding experience, then this is the product for which you should be going for.
Features Of This Everlast PowerARC TIG Welder
- The product is blessed with an easy connection in the form of Dinse style connectors (25mm).
- For stainless and steel welding, the DC TIG setting (life start) is very much available.
- The machine is 140 amp with dual voltage (120/240V). At 120 Volts the maximum output is 85 amps.
- The power arc of the welder is 140ST.
- The weight of the welder is 24.8 pounds and the exact dimensions are 20 x 12.5 x 13.5 inches.
- The installation methodology associated with the machine is Tig-welding.
- There are no batteries included nor are required for the operation of the welder.
- The Everlast welder comes along with a cable and stick electrode holder, Tig Torch ( 17V), a plastic carry case which is high in Impact, Lift Tig and Wire Brush.
- The welder consumes a very low amount of electricity which means that you do not need to worry about your bills while operating this machine.
- The DC arc is both stable as well as smooth
- The product is portable which itself is a great convenience.
- The product has an Automatic hot start which actually contributes towards the reduction of electrode sticking.
- The arc force and control of the welder are very much adaptive.
- The current can be set with ease due to the availability of digital display.
- The welder is suitable for amateurs and people who want to learn the art of welding.
- This is one of the best cheap and affordable TIG welders in the market.
- The product can develop faults over a period of time such as issues with the switch button and break down of the circuit board etc.
- There have been cases where the machine did not operate well on the portable generator.
The product overall is excellent and is not a bad machine to purchase especially if you are someone who has read a lot of tutorials on welding but due to some reasons have not tried it practically. Operating this machine will be a great learning curve for you.
The welder is easy to operate and just like other welders, there is no rocket science associated with it. Simply go through the instruction manual and do as directed. Do not ignore the precautions as safety comes first. The machine is widely available in the market and If you have the cash then you should go for it as quickly as you can.