Lucky Scooters Crew Freestyle Complete Pro Scooter
Last Updated on:
Scooter is designed for expert and intermediate riders. The Crew complete pro scooter is made of non-corrosive metal that is durable and versatile enough. With this scooter, no terrain should be a hassle to you.
The lightweight 8.4lbs (3.8 kg) has complete features for advanced freestyle skills. Designed from an aircraft-grade aluminum material, with a reinforced deck, and high-quality 110mm wheels competitors will find it difficult to take their eyes off your superb scooter.
The high-quality scooter is durable and strong to withstand any rider's weight because of the tensile strength of the materials used for its sturdy construction.
Read more about other lucky scooter reviews.
Features Of This Crew Freestyle Scooter
Sturdy built: The Crew Complete Pro Scooter is crafted from aircraft grade aluminum that is non-corrosive. The hardened steel fork design and a reinforced deck make this lightweight scooter rugged for all terrains. Apart from the ability of the coating to withstand severe weather conditions, the choice of material ensures a long-lasting life for the Complete Pro Scooter.
Excellent designs: The handlebar is crafted with a body-friendly material called ViceGrips. Built with careful precision, it's 19 by 4.25 inches deck is scratch-proof, doesn't fade, and designed with vinyl wallpaper designs. The beautiful designs stand your scooter out from other regular products.
Safety: Beginners, intermediate and advanced riders need to be safe when they ride. To ensure safety, some features like the double clamp with 6 mm bolts, and a braking system called SteelyBrake ensure performance stability. It is easy to navigate very close obstacles or bring your speed to a halt with the built-in sensitive brakes.
Pull new stunts: The Crew Freestyle Complete Pro Scooter allows riders to learn and master new skills reliably. Stunts like the no-footer, 180 or 360-degree flips, tail whips, one-hander, and barspin are made easy when you use the Complete Pro Scooter.
Doesn't require large storage space: The Freestyle Pro Scooter weighs 8.4lbs (3.8 kg), it's lightweight and easily portable. When the scooter not being used, it's easy to disassemble and clean. More so, riders don't require large storage spaces for the scooter.
- The scooter is easy to assemble with professional assistance. To disassembling for cleaning purposes, it requires the rider to unscrew the three bolts.
- It comes with tough deck-neck that spreads landing forces perfectly across the deck’s exterior surface when riders land from a height.
- All the parts are built with a specific precision that is aligned with safety and enhanced performance. More so, this version of Complete Pro Scooter comes with new features like; SteelyBrake, reinforced deck, double clamp, and ViceGrips.
- Riders act like long-time professionals when they compete with other scooter riders at parks and on the street.
- The built-in handlebars are short for tall riders and might cause some backaches after a prolonged ride.
The CREW Complete Pro Scooter is versatile for intermediate and advanced riding. More so the scooter is strong enough to withstand any terrain, perform freestyle skills and fall to the ground from heights. Riders who purchase this product can carry out aftermarket upgrades and add some accessories for customization. The 8.4lbs (3.8kg) scooter has an exterior body of aircraft grade aluminum that's non-corrosive and durable.