Hobart H305406-R22 10-Pound ER70S-6 Carbon-Steel Solid Welding Wire
The welding process cannot be completed without a welding wire. A welding wire is basically a metallic rod which generates the heated arc once ignited. This heating arc is utilized for the purpose of fusing different metal pieces together.
In other words, the effectiveness and efficiency of your welding job depend highly on the quality of the welding wire you are using. The Hobart welding wire (carbon steel) has all the ingredients or qualities that are required for a perfect welding operation. There are several benefits associated with this wire.
Features Of This Hobart H305406-R22 Solid Welding Wire
There are numerous key features which are linked to this wire. These features are the reason why many people consider this wire for their daily operations. Some of these features are as follows:
- Originally developed in China, the Hobart wire has been manufactured via Carbon steel. The length of the wire is 0.030 inch. The wire has a sound of carbon steel and provides you with free welds with influential deoxidizers for your operation with shielding gases.
- The weight of the wire is 11 pounds and the exact dimensions are 8.3 x 8.1 x 2.6 inches. The connection method is MIG-welding and there are no batteries too.
- The wire has a 10-pound spool which is surely not a bad feature to have.
- For all kinds of tasks, whether it be farm implement fabrication, truck bodies, tanks, shaft buildup, construction works and even normal shop applications, The wire is your best bet.
- The model number of the item is H305406-R22.
There are numerous advantages which this wire provides to you as a user. Some of the key advantages have been listed in the points below:
- You can put this welding wire in your miller welder and perform different welding tasks. The overall quality of your welding will be great. The beads will be nice and arcs will be stable too.
- The wire feeds well in the Eastwood welder too. Similarly, you will not find any difficulty in running this wire on a Hobart 140 wire feed welder. The overall price of the wire is economical.
- The wrapping of the wire is good and it surely does not have any odd contamination whatsoever which usually is the case with wires as economical as this one. The welds are shiny and leave glass coating too. The welding capability of the wire is good and things like door guards and security window (wrought iron) can easily be fixed through this thing.
- The brand name associated with the wire is a recognized one in the market. Everybody in the welding circle knows well about the quality products of Hobart.
There are not many cons in this wire; however, there are some issues that have been reported. The cons mentioned below are not a permanent feature of this product. Some negatives of this wire are as follows:
- The efficiency of the wire is good however sometimes packaging issues can arise. There are cases where people have received broken spool. Similar cases have been reported with respect to plastic reel and the casing too.
- The product has been manufactured in China hence some people take this as a negativity however still there are many who purchase it.
The Hobart Carbon Steel Wire makes your welding process effective and smooth. The wire is high in quality and can be easily found in your local market. Thanks to the internet facility, finding this wire will not be a hard nut to crack for you.